Steelfab is a proud to be a locally owned and operated company. Steelfab sells steel, aluminum and Stainless steel products but we also fabricate, have staff dedicated to infield installations, provide engineering services as well as Fall arrest prevention items including railings, steps and life lines. This would include Repair items for Heavy Equipment, Aluminum structures, stairs, platforms, buildings structures, hardox cutting edges, residential beams (engineered stamped if required) and pretty much anything else than can be made out of steel, aluminum, or Stainless Steel. We are also COR and CWB certified company.
As part of the Parson’s group of companies, Steelfab and Parson’s Engineering work side by side to provide you with Engineered residential beams for your new build or renovation.
- Structural Engineering design for Beam size selection
- Shop fabrication and supply of beams, FOB Steelfab yard – includes holes for bolting as required
- Site inspection and field verification of beam as installed as well as Engineered Letter of Certification
Assumes client provides;
- House plans or accurate sketches with measurements of planned work
- Roof and/or Floor Truss design layout where applicable
Additional Engineering services;
- Support posts
- Footing and Foundations
- Tall stud wall framing
- Retaining walls
- Beam design re-enforcing for Tele post or load bearing wall removal
- Additional items that are not covered by Part 9 of NBCC